I provide professional supervision and coaching services for clinical and counselling individuals and teams, including:
- Social workers
- Counselling staff
- Alcohol and Other Drug clinicians
- Clinical services managers and team leaders
- Client peer support services
- Client group work facilitators
- Case managers
- Self-help psychosocial educational group leaders.
Professional Supervision Programs
- Individual professional supervision to support staff for development and overcome unique challenges within the workplace.
- Group supervision programs can be tailored to suit the specific development needs of your team.
Staff Coaching & Mentoring
- Individual staff coaching and mentoring is an effective staff development strategy to ensure staff at all levels achieve expected results.
- Coaching typically includes an assessment of current competencies, and development of a tailored coaching program with a plan targeting specific areas of competence.
- Coaching staff through role evolvement and organisational change enhances staff satisfaction and retention.
- Team coaching programs are designed and tailored to target the development of specific competencies, service outcomes, and performance results.