Specialised psychology services are offered onsite across South East Queensland for therapeutic counselling, psychological assessments and reports for civil law and criminal law matters.
- Counselling in preparation for Court and/or sentencing
- Domestic and family violence counselling
- Specialised counselling for violent and sexual offences.
- Medico-legal reports
- Firearms risk assessment reports
- Driving risk assessment reports
- Independent pre-sentencing reports
- Personality assessments
- Cognitive and intelligence assessment
- Assessment of psychopathology / mental health
The assessment process will consist of a structured clinical interview and a series of psychometric tests taking 2-5 hours depending on the needs of the forensic report. Please contact me or ask your legal representative to contact me to further discuss your assessment, intervention and/or report needs and request a quote.