Depression is a common experience among both men and women and is often a response to difficult or exhausting circumstances. There are times though, when the triggers of depression can be harder to pinpoint, life just feels harder.
I can help you better manage your symptoms, work through any issues that may be underlying your depression and provide you with practical coping strategies and skills that will help you regain and maintain better emotional health.
Some of the more common signs of depression include:
- Difficulty concentrating
- Dramatic changes to your eating or sleeping habits
- Inability to make decisions
- Lacking energy
- Losing motivation
- Negative feelings about the future
- Negative feelings about yourself
- Numbing your feelings though the use of sex, drugs or alcohol
- Thoughts of suicide